http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/030912/beatles_apple_lawsuit_2.html
Well, it appears as though the Beatles (what's left of them, anyway) feel as though Apple's marketing of music related technologies (iPod, iTunes Music Store, etc.) is diluting the strength of their brand name for Apple Corps. For those of you who don't already know, Apple Corps is the company built by the Beatles to administer their holdings.
Excuse me? I dare you find 10 people in the world who actually think that the term "apple" in relation to music actually draws a Beatles reference. Seems like Apple Corps is still looking for justification to exist at this point. Doesn't Michael Jackson own the rights to the Beatles' music? So what exactly does Apple Corps do, besides furiously guard the name "Apple" from anything audio-related that Paul can't lord over?
Yeah, I can see where they should be wary of the name "Apple" at this point. As near as I can tell, it's just about all they have left.
Bite me, Paul. Live and let die, baby.
3 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment