It's the wee hours of the morning. I got back not long ago from playing ice hockey. My beautiful wife and son are asleep in the bedroom. I have a 17" PowerBook in my lap with wireless ethernet and broadband internet access. On the tray next to me sit a half-loaf of fresh french bread, a 15 oz tub of Country Crock and a jar of Smucker's Strawberry jam. The house is dimly lit and mostly quiet, save for the quiet hum of the refrigerator and the occasional sound of disk access from the TiVo.
I'm sure it gets better than this, but right now it's hard to imagine.
3 days ago

2 comments:
Yeah sorry about keeping you out late last night but it was good conversation.. looks like Mac is taking over!
cheers
>Maestro
curious? go to www.deltahawks.com
I am nocturnal, what can I say? Plus, how many times have I actually talked to you this last hockey season, you hoser? :-)
Post a Comment