Aw man, just cut my freaking heart out.
Boy is still sick. He isn't throwing up anymore (not since Saturday), but he still feels miserable. How do I know?
His appetite is way down, although he appears to be eating/drinking enough to avoid being dehydrated, as evidenced by the tears when he cries and the large amount of...ummm....poopie he is making.
However, his total disdain for sleeping is really alarming. He only slept 1.5 hours between noon and 10PM. And tonight when we were trying to get him to sleep, he screamed bloody murder for two hours straight. Non stop. And when I say 'screamed', what I mean is complete and total hysteria, with every fiber of his existance. I am sure this was due in large part because he is just completely exhausted, and he eventually just collapsed in his crib and slept for a couple of hours. He sounded like he was in so much pain, and there's nothing you can do for him. He can't explain what hurts, and we don't know what else to do to soothe him. Baby Tylenol, teething tablets, gas drops, milk, pedialyte. None of it made a difference. And this went on for hours.
Wifey may stay home again with him tomorrow if he seems to feel better. She has tons of work to do , and really couldn't afford to take today off, let alone tomorrow. And I am totally torqued from the lack of sleep last night.
If he wakes up tonight, we are in a lot of trouble.
3 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment